As a general rule, all transcripts will be typed in standard verbatim unless requested otherwise. Turnaround time (TAT) is based on the business-day model of Monday through Friday. For example, if a file is submitted for transcription on Friday at 1:00 P.M. for a one-day turnaround, it will be delivered to you on Monday by 1:00 P.M. If a file is submitted on Thursday for a two-day turnaround, it will be delivered by the same time of day on Monday. All times will be computed by Pacific Standard Time (PST). You will find my pricing rates below. My rates are calculated per audio minute. So, for example, if your file is 46 audio minutes long, it features two speakers, and you are looking for a turnaround of 3 to 5 days, you would be charged at a rate of $1.75 per audio minute. (1.75 x 46 = $80.50)
3-5 Business Days
1-2 Speakers: $1.75
3+ Speakers: $2.25
6+ Business Days
1-2 Speakers: $1.50
3+ Speakers: $2.00
Additional Fees Menu
(Add $0.25/audio minute for each additional item)
- Strict verbatim (contact me)*
- Poor or unclear audio
- Files with loud extemporaneous noises
- Difficult accents
- Time coding
- Speaker tracking
- Early finish
- Reformatting for special platforms
- Video Captioning
- Emergency weekend job or overnight turnaround will be charged an additional $0.50/audio minute
* Strict verbatim may be tailored to your specific needs and format. Please specify any adjustments that you need when I apply strict verbatim.
- New clients receive 25% off of their first transcript. (First-Timer’s Discount)
- Successfully refer a new client and you will receive 25% off of your next transcript.
- My regular long-term clients will receive occasional “Thank you” discounts.
Method of Payment
The methods of payment are through either Wave or PayPal. With Wave, you don’t need an account to pay a Wave invoice. With Wave, you will receive an invoice via email. To pay using PayPal you do need your own PayPal account.
I require one-half of your payment upfront before I begin transcribing your file(s). The remaining half of the bill will be due upon delivery of your finished transcripts
I thank you for taking an interest in what I have to offer. I would be honored to work with you for all your transcription needs. Feel free to send me a message via email to find out more information or to ask me any questions that you might have. If you have additional requests for your transcription requirements I will work with you to insure your satisfaction. I will do my best to meet any special requests not specifically listed here.